Take your celebration to the next level by reserving Vantigo for Charter Services! Everything from weddings, school dances, birthdays, anniversaries, production, movies shoots, special dates, you name it, Vantigo provides a unique mode of transportation and is sure to leave a lasting impression. This will surly be an experience to remember!
How would you spend your perfect California day? Let Vantigo charter services make that dream a reality!
Our exclusive VW van charters travel within 50 miles of our San Francisco garage. Reserve Lillie (up to six passengers) or Harvey (up to seven) for three hours or more, and then choose your destination. One of Vantigo’s experienced drivers will help you plan a truly a one-of-a-kind adventure.
Vantigo accommodates a variety of events and celebrations, including:
- Special dates
- School dances and events
- Productions and photo shoots
- Perfect picnics
- Family gatherings
Prices and Distance
Vantigo offers charters within a 50-mile radius of our garage in San Francisco. Take a look at the radius map, and you’ll see that some of central California’s most celebrated destinations are just a short drive away.
How much will your journey cost? Here’s how it works:
- All Vantigo charters start at just $85 per hour, with a three-hour minimum. That includes fuel and bridge tolls.
- If your first pick-up and final drop-off locations are within 20 miles of our San Francisco garage, you pay the hourly charge – and that’s it!
- If your pick-up and drop-off locations are more than 20 miles from our garage, each additional mile costs just $1 each way.
Example 1: If we pick you up at San Francisco’s Union Square and cruise coastal Highway 1 to Half Moon Bay State Beach for a five-hour trip, your approximate cost would be $425. That’s $425 for the hourly rate ($85 an hour for five hours).
Example 2: If we pick you up at Petaluma and cruise wine country to Napa for a five-hour trip, your approximate cost would be $459. That’s $425 for the hourly rate ($85 an hour for five hours) plus the 17 miles outside of our Pick-Up Range multiplied by 2.
With so many California landmarks within 50 miles of San Francisco, you’ll find plenty of options for any occasion and budget. Here are some of our favorites:
- California Wine Country: Napa, Sonoma and the Russian River Valley
- Muir Woods
- Marin County: Sausalito, Tiburon and Mill Valley
- Marin Headlands
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Highway 1 and the scenic California coastline
- Sports stadiums: San Francisco Giants, Oakland As, San Francisco 49ers and San Jose Sharks
- Parks, beaches and famous sites within the city of San Francisco
- Silicon Valley: San Jose, Santa Clara, Mountain View and other cities
- …and many more!
We’re happy to help you create your perfect California day. Contact us at 415-484-5240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional charter suggestions.
Radius MapRed Circle = 50 mile radius
Green Circle = 20 mile radius