The private brew tour is a brew tour to remember in the San Francisco Bay Area. Whether you have a group 6 or 60, we will take you on adventure you won't forget. The Private Brew tour stops at 4 breweries within a span of approximately 5 hours including beer and food.
The Private Brew Tour is a fun filled day where we help you set your own itinerary and we will do the rest. Whether you have a group of 6 or 30 (Larger groups use larger buses) let us be your guide. Learn the story of how an IPA was created, taste french styled Saison and talk with local brewers about how they make their beer taste so good. We venture near and far to the historic IPA's of the North to the Sours of the Coast.
Everyone must at least 21 years old to book this tour.
- 6 hour customizable guided tour, including information on brewing and beer history
- Stops at 3 different breweries
- Fully Stock cooler of local craft Beer and water
- Brewing facility tour stop
- Beer tastings at each brewery
- Special Vantigo souvenir
- Great options for Sandwich lunch or dinner (cost not covered by Vantigo)
PRICES AND TICKET INFORMATION
- $600 for a classic VW van seating up to 6 people
- Want to visit Russian River or Lagunitas? We can take you there for an additional fee based on length of time getting there
where do can we go?
Almost anywhere within 50 miles of San Francisco. This does include places like Santa Rosa and Petaluma. See special note about Lagunitas and Russian River
- Example itinerary
- Anchor Brewing
- Local Brewing Co
- Speakeasy Brewing Company
what about Lagunitas and russian river???
Due to popularity, locations like Russian River or Lagunitas make it hard to provide a tour of the brewery, and wait times at Russian River Brewing Company can be quite long. Because of this we can only offer our Private Brewery tour as of more of a shuttle. If you book the tour with these locations, these will be the only 2 stops and there will not be any brewery tour or tastings inside the breweries included. We will still include a fully stocked cooler of craft beer and lunch.
Again, This is treated more as a shuttle service, feel free to contact us for more information
Vantigo Private BREWERY TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to advance scheduling requirements, Vantigo has a one-week tour cancellation policy for the Vantigo Private Brewery Tour. If we receive your cancellation more than one week before the start of your tour, you can expect a full refund. Cancellations received less than one week before the start of a tour will not be refunded. We understand that some situations, including flight delays and weather issues, are beyond your control. In these cases, we may be able to switch your reservation to another tour time. From time to time, unpredictable weather may impact tour routes and outdoor stops. Vantigo reserves the right to cancel or move tours to other dates and times.
We look forward to welcoming you soon on a Vantigo tour! Please keep these details in mind as you plan your adventure:
- Please note that the Vantigo brewery tours are only open to ages 21 and up.
- Please be courteous to other passengers by arriving on time for all tour departures.
- For additional questions, you can reach us at or firstname.lastname@example.org.