Join us on our 2 hour San Francisco Night Tour as we drive around the city that sparkles in the night. The night tour allows you a chance to see land marks like the Golden Gate bridge and the Palace of fine arts in a whole new way. One of the best things to do at Night in SF
San Francisco sparkles at night. On Vantigo’s San Francisco Night Tour, you’ll take in glittering views from the city’s highest hills and cruise past landmarks that glow bright every evening.** This 2.5-hour journey explores several dazzling historic districts, too, and you’ll experience it all from the seat of a vintage Ford Minibus named Sally or one of our classic VW's. Sit back and sip a drink (beer and wine are complimentary for guests ages 21 and up) as you listen to tales of the characters and culture that distinguish San Francisco.
**Fog and seasonal showers are part of the true San Francisco experience. Occasionally, our tours change course because of those weather patterns. If the forecast calls for strong showers we reserve the right to cancel the trip or move reservation as time allows.
Where do you go?
- Union Square
- Financial District
- Ferry Building/The Embarcadero
- North Beach
- Coit Tower (Photo Stop)
- Fishermen's Wharf
- The Marina
- Palace of Fine Arts (Photo Stop)
- Golden Gate Bride/Fort Point (Photo Stop)
- The Haight
- Twin Peaks (Fog Permitting)
- The Castro
- Civic Center
- 6:50 - 7 pm: Meet at 427 Post Street in Union Square
- 7 - 9:15 pm: San Francisco Night Tour
- 9:15 - 9:25 pm: Drop off at Union Square
- 2.5 hour guided tour
- Small group tour in a 1951 Ford Mini-bus or classic VW Van
- Beer, wine, and water for guests (ID required for those who wanting to drink)
- Four photo stops (weather permitting)
- A few extra surprises!
Pricing and Ticket Information
- $60 per Adult
- $37 per children ages 5 to 12 years old (Please note: While we welcome children, ages four and under are only permitted when the responsible party reserves the entire van.)
Pick-Up PointThe San Francisco Night Tour departs from Union Square:
Please note, this is not a private tour unless you reserve all the seats in the van.
San Francisco night Tour Cancellation Policy
Vantigo has a 48-hour tour cancellation policy. If we receive your cancellation more than 48 hours before the start of your tour, you can expect a full refund. Cancellations received less than 48 hours before the start of a tour will not be refunded. We understand that some situations, including flight delays and weather issues, are beyond your control. In these cases, we may be able to switch your reservation to another tour time. From time to time, unpredictable weather may impact tour routes and outdoor stops. Vantigo reserves the right to cancel or move tours to other dates and times.
We reserve the right to cancel the tour if there is only one person signed up. If we do cancel the tour the individual can expect a full refund.
We look forward to welcoming you soon on a Vantigo tour! Please keep these details in mind as you plan your adventure:
- Unless you reserve all seats in the van, other individuals may also be on your Vantigo tour. We are happy to offer private tours and special group charters. Contact us for information and booking.
- While we welcome children on most Vantigo tours, please note that ages four and under are only permitted when the responsible party reserves the entire van. Children’s ticket prices apply.
- Please be courteous to other passengers by arriving on time for all tour departures.
- If you are arriving in San Francisco by cruise ship, contact us about potential cruise terminal pick-ups!
- For additional questions, you can reach us at or email@example.com.