Take one of the best wine tours of Sonoma, Napa, and beyond in one of our classic vw bus or ford woody. Join as us we wine taste through Pinot Noirs, Chardonnays, Cabernet sauvignon, and Merlots. If you ar looking for a great couples activity to your next bachelorette party we have you covered.
Sunny Sonoma has distinguished itself as a top-shelf wine destination with unforgettable blends and breathtaking scenery. Book a seat on Vantigo’s Wine Country Tour and travel to California’s famed Wine Country in style. We pick you up in a vintage Volkswagen van for a full-day adventure stopping 4 times along the way. Our adventure is cater to each groups tastes for example a lot of people after 3 wineries want to stop and get beer or just get a bottle wine at a winery and hang out at our last stop
WINE COUNTRY TOUR INCLUSIONS
- 7-hour guided tour of Sonoma wine Country
- Gourmet Deli Lunch of your choosing (We typically go picnic style at one of the wineries along the way)
- 3 Winery / Tasting rooms stops
- Tastings at one of the wineries
- Vineyard stop/photo opportunities
- And Much much more....
Want a PRIVATE TOUR?
- Custom Pick-up and Drop-off
- Pick-up time of your choosing
- Customizable Itinerary of 8 hour (based on availability)
- Flexible Start & End times
- Water, Soda, Beer & Wine, Snacks and much more
- Private Classic VW Van all to yourself
- Options to visit Napa, Dry Creek, Healdsburg and much more
Prices and Ticket Information
- $137 Per Person must be 21 or older
- We welcome individual reservations, but we may need move the tour time or cancel the reservation without at least three other registered guests. If we do not meet the minimum group size, you will be notified 72 hours in advance. In some case the tour will still go with less than four based on the time of year.
$800 Private tour which includes pick-up & drop-off of your choosing in San Francisco as well as customizable itinerary.
The Wine Country Tour departs from Fisherman’s Wharf:
- Meet the VW van in the tour bus zone in front of the Holiday Inn San Francisco-Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Meeting point address is 1302 Columbus Ave.
- 9:00 AM Pick up 1302 Columbus Ave (Loading zone in front of the Holiday Inn in Fishermen's Wharf)
- 9:00 - 3:30 PM Vantigo Wine Country Tour
- 3:30 - 4:30 PM Drive to San Francisco
Wine Country Tour Cancellation Policy
Due to advance scheduling requirements, Vantigo has a one-week tour cancellation policy for the Wine Country Tour. If we receive your cancellation more than one week before the start of your tour, you can expect a full refund. Cancellations received less than one week before the start of a tour will not be refunded. We understand that some situations, including flight delays and weather issues, are beyond your control. In these cases, we may be able to switch your reservation to another tour time. From time to time, unpredictable weather may impact tour routes and outdoor stops. Vantigo reserves the right to cancel or move tours to other dates and times.
We look forward to welcoming you soon on a Vantigo tour! Please keep these details in mind as you plan your adventure:
- Unless you reserve all seats in the van, other individuals may also be on your Vantigo tour. We are happy to offer private tours and special group charters. Contact us for information and booking.
- Please note that the Vantigo wine tours are only open to ages 21 and up.
- Please be courteous to other passengers by arriving on time for all tour departures.
- For additional questions, you can reach us at or firstname.lastname@example.org.